Friday 29 May 2015

English Poetries: Stars




August 2005
Stars
If these stars would not .......

If this would have no stars,
How is this supposed funereal sky .
Without the stars,
This would have been disappointed cry .

How these stars could walk slowly ,
As like pulling each thread of each mind .
Sometimes I feel that,
My each lost, as they find.

I will not dwell ,
But these stars will be my witness .
Otherwise, I will be like one of them,
Who will be eternal , and will be deathless .

Inquire this beautiful nature ,
And inquire of her malformed undermine .
But I can’t do anything ,
Finally, I will be hopeless determine.


But be it human or inanimate or animate ,
Everybody has his death traps.
This equation is not themselves witness,
Destruction is certain even for every lapse .....
Destruction is certain even for every lapse .....

Email Adress : mundkargajanan756@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment